Troi Dialog Plug-in is a very powerful tool for displaying all sorts of dialogs in FileMaker Pro 7, 8 or 8.5. The text of the dialog and of the buttons can be created dynamically by using a calculation. All from within FileMaker you can:
- show dialogs with variable text and up to 4 buttons
- show an input dialog to let a user input data in up to 5 fields
- choose these input fields to be any of the following: simple text, password field, popup list or check box
- mix these input field types as you see fit
- pre-enter text into all input fields
- have the results of the dialog put into fields without parsing
- show a list dialog
- show temporary flash screens
- show a progress bar for lengthy operations
- position the dialog box anywhere on the screen
- add a standard icon or your own icons
- set the text for the dialog title bar
Troi Dialog Plug-in 4.5.2 adds these new features and fixes:
- Made compatible with FileMaker Pro 8.5.
- (Mac OS X) Converted to Universal plug-in which runs natively on PowerPC and Intel Macs.
- The list of Dialog functions is now also visible when creating custom functions.
- Added a consistency check for missing resources.
- Fixed several bugs, specifically in the Dial_BigInputDialog function.
- Cleaned up example files and specifically the ListDlog.fp7 and All Dialog Examples.fp7 example file.
- Give your users better and flexible feedback.
- Show quick instructions without the user having to dismiss the dialog every time.
- Build multi-language systems more easily.
- Make your solutions look more professional by using your own icons and title bars in dialogs.
- Create a small list dialog when you have only a little list and a big one if you have a big list.
» version 4.5.2 - posted on 2006-10-30
EULA - End User License Agreement
Software License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you and Troi Automatisering covering your use of Troi Dialog Plug-in. Be sure to read the following agreement before using the software. BY USING THE SOFTWARE (REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED THE SOFTWARE OR NOT), YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE AND DESTROY ALL COPIES OF IT.
This is copyrighted software. You may use this software for 30 days without any charge. The Software is owned by Troi Automatisering and is protected by Dutch copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material (e.g. a book or musical recording).
If you would like to continue to use the software after this evaluation period, forward the license fee to Troi Automatisering. Commercial distribution of the software is restricted without permission of Troi Automatisering. We are more than happy to allow you to distribute our software, but you must first have a license to do so. Visit our web site or contact Troi Automatisering for details on obtaining a license.
Paying the license fee allows you the right to use one copy of the software on a single computer (Single User License). You may not network the software or otherwise use it or make it available for use on more than one computer at the same time. You may not rent or lease the software, nor may you modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software. If you violate any part of this agreement, your right to use this software terminates automatically and you must then destroy all copies of this software in your possession. If you want to use it on more that one computer you must pay the license fee for the apropriate number of computers or buy a site license or buy a world wide license or buy a developer license.
The software and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind and Troi Automatisering expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall Troi Automatisering be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use the software or related documentation, even if Troi Automatisering has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Troi Automatisering' liability exceed the license fee paid, if any.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision of the Agreement shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Troi Automatisering, Vuurlaan 18, 2408 NB Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
web site: http://www.troi.com/
telephone: +31-172-426 606 fax: +31-172-470 539
All trademarks are held by their respective owners.
Now our lawyers are happy.